This article will highlight the setting which controls the number of instances which are requesting during Qubole AutoScaling when attempting to add more nodes to the cluster.
- Familiarity with Qubole Clusters.
- Log into api.qubole.com.
- Select the desired account.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Clusters pane.
- Select edit to modify the cluster.
- Scroll down to the Hadoop Cluster Settings.
- In the Override Hadoop Configuration Variables text area enter the following:
- Enter the following where # is equal to the number of instances to request at a time during AutoScaling:
mapred.hustler.nodes.max.request = #
- Select Save and Start the Cluster.