Minor changes and bug fixes are as listed below.
- Issue with cleanup sessions
- Allow S3 script location for presto in template and scheduler
- HIVE-1028: Run hive on cluster master for customers who want to access data inside a vpc, otherwise not accessible to hive running outside the vpc.
- UI-1301: name search is now exact search always
- UI-1124: fixed JS errors in fair scheduler pool UI code
- UI-1038: Query name should not accept empty spaces
- UI-515: Fixes for minor map reduce progress widget issues
- UI-986: Fix for stage always shows as 1 in the map reduce progress widget
- UI-1373: Added support for sorting more datatypes in results table in analyze
- UI-1898: Add reordering and remove buttons for sub commands in workflow
- UI-1902: Enable hive tables explorer for spark commands in analyze
- UI-2066: Fix to allow saving redshift commands
- Create datadog dasbhoard and set more data dog alerts and add default datadog mail
- UI-1653 Support Upload/Download files in Explore for AWS roles
- Show the kill button on running queries in Analyze for these 3 cases:
- User is part of system-admin group who has kill permission on Command object.
- User is part of another group which has been granted kill permission on Command objects explicitly.
- User is author of a Command.
- Fix more RDS conn issue
- Fix in Explore UI to display sample rows for Hive tables.
- SPAR-542: Make sure saveAsTable saves data to the managed table warehouse directory