Please review the following information about Qubole Support holidays and support hours.
- The Qubole Support Engineering Team provides business hours support Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for customers based on their work location globally.
- The standard support working hours for Asia/Pacific are 6:00 am through 11:00 pm India Standard Time (IST).
- The standard support working hours for the Americas are 8:00 am through 6:00 pm in the Pacific timezone (PST/PDT).
- Both the Americas and Asia/Pacific support locations provide 24 x 7 on-call support for P1 Urgent issues only, including holidays and weekends. Please use the following guidance for P1 Urgent issues:
- Failures that render a substantial portion of the Software inoperative or causes catastrophic failure of the Software, or there is a security breach, where no Workaround is available.
- Both the Americas and Asia/Pacific support locations observe holidays and weekends for which there is no support coverage for non-P1 issues.
- Should you submit a ticket prior to a weekend or holiday, depending on the ticket response SLA for its severity, a response and subsequent action may occur after the weekend, holiday or both if they are contiguous.
- For the Asia/Pacific support location, staff members may select up to two (2) optional holidays to observe, hence support coverage on holidays listed as "optional" will expect to be lighter than normal working days.
- Please review the following holiday schedule for awareness and planning purposes: